HOW TO PREPARE YOUR ORGANIZATION FOR THE FUTURE? by Jara Pascual
Innovation / 1 hour / Online / English / Friday 7th May 2021 at 12noon CET
35€ (Free for Premium Members of Collabwith)
What is your trend and tech radar?
What will you learn?
Introduction to the techniques to think about the future of your organization without talking about innovation.
- Innovative organizations are not talking about innovation, they are doing innovation.
- The future is already written by the VC investment, research results and alive-startups. But first, you have to focus on yourself and your organization.
- Future sometimes is about technology, sometimes about strategy, sometimes about a new way of thinking.. let’s discover it together!
- From a philosophical question to a roadmap for your future.
Computer or mobile phone with Zoom app.
You will learn about how to transform your organization to be ready for the future, thinking in a different way, and not doing Innovation
This webinar is also suitable for
Innovation consultants who are building a new their new business and who wants to build a strong consulting asset to help other organizations with effective and proof methodologies.
Innovation Professionals who are working with entrepreneur teams, and aim to have outstanding network to perform as their own organizations.
How can you re-focus your focus now and for the future?
Author book “Innovation & Collaboration in the Digital Era”
Jara Pascual is an author and entrepreneur centered on Innovation. She is CEO and founder of Collabwith, an online platform bringing people together and encouraging collaborations online and offline. As Board Member of the Forum Knowledge4Innovation her voice is heard regularly at the European Parliament. She is also the host of the Innovation Podcast “Business of Collaboration” and Book author of “Innovation & Collaboration in the Digital Era”. Jara is a Telecom Engineer with an MBA and she is writing about innovation management for different online magazines. She has worked for 15 years in Innovation Management doing transformational innovation culture and projects in a number of Fortune 500 Companies and R&D Labs.
- Innovation definitions
- Needs and Future Canvas
- Define your own future
- How to redesign your organization?
- How can Collabwith help you?
- The focused leader
Contact us if you have any questions: Jara Pascual // email@example.com